This is a GUEST POST by Leslie Crane, aka Classical Mom, our resident representative of linear minded, non-Sizzling moms who share a life with those of us who are Sizzlers.
* * * * * * * *
Silly Putty is a big deal in our house. It is a Very Important Thing. Like many of your children, my oldest son has a serious case of “fiddle fingers” and he loves – no, needs – to have something in his hands much of the time. For him, a wad of Silly Putty does the job pretty well.
Allow me to pause for a moment and tell you…
Five Random Facts About Silly Putty:
1) It takes exactly 3 hours and one bamboo skewer to remove Silly Putty from the keys of a TV remote control.
2) No amount of bamboo skewers will remove it from a fuzzy white bathrobe.
3) Silly Putty also sticks to hair. Shampoo and a fine-toothed comb will remove Silly Putty from hair.
4) Silly Putty can be removed easily from shiny sweat pants.
5) It is the most addictive thing in the world.
So what have I learned about Silly Putty? (more…)